Reducing your cardon footprint with the use Energy Star Water Heaters or Alternative Energy.
Energy-Star Water Heaters
Water heating can account for 15%–25% of the energy consumed in your home. You can reduce your monthly water heating bills by selecting Energy Star Water Heaters for your home or pool and by implementing some energy-efficient water-heating strategies.
These strategies can be found by using the
Home Energy Audit System Made Easy
Selecting a New Water-Heater
You have a lot to consider when selecting a new water-heater for your home or pool. You should choose a system that will not only provide enough hot water but also that will do so energy efficiently, saving you money. This includes considering the different types of water heaters available and determining the right size and fuel source for your home. Alternative Energy sources are perfect for hot water-heating systems.
Types of Water-Heaters
It's a good idea to know the different types of water-heaters available before you purchase one:
• Conventional storage - Offer a ready reservoir (storage tank) of hot water
• Demand (tankless or instantaneous) - Heat water directly without the use of a storage tank
• Heat pump - Move heat from one place to another instead of generating heat directly for providing hot water
• Solar - Use the sun's heat to provide hot water
When selecting the best type and model of water-heater for your home, you also need to consider the following:
• Fuel type, availability and cost - The fuel type or energy source you use for water-heating will not only affect the water-heater's annual operation costs but also its size and energy efficiency.
• Size - To provide your household with enough hot water and to maximize efficiency, you need a properly sized water-heater.
• Energy efficiency - To maximize your energy and cost savings, you want to know how energy efficient a water-heater is before you purchase it.
• Costs - Before you purchase a water heater, it's also a good idea to estimate its annual operating costs and compare those costs with other less or more energy-efficient models.
"You Can Easily Build Your Own Solar Water Heater and Save up to 33% Off Your Electric Bill Every Month While Helping the Environment.”
Using a solar water-heater will save you up to a thousand dollars every year.
Our do-it-yourself solar water-heater guide is easy to follow with step-by-step instructions and is extremely affordable!
- Works in warm and cold climates
- Will greatly improve your homes energy efficiency
- Boost performance while reducing electricity usage
- Works anywhere in the world
- 100% safe/legal - guaranteed!
- Get set up for the cheapest, best value price.
Enjoy incredible savings on your electric bill.
Build your water-heater for the lowest price with
Solar Water Heaters Made Easy
Our #1 Energy Tip; Whole House Alternative Energy System
Looking for 100% saving on your water bill choose an alternative energy system. Simple to build but creates reliable energy and year after year savings!
Simple to Build Magnetic Generator... Free Electricy FOREVER!
Other optional choices would be to choose an alternative energy generator such as wind solar or magnetic. By choosing one of these energy sources or a combination of two or more you can not only power your water-heating needs but your entire home. Check out the following links to do an in home audit
of your energy use which will then allow you to design a complete energy system.
Energy producing systems can be found at
Wind and Solar Power Kit